Department of marketing
Professor in Marketing
ISG International Business School
8 rue de Lota
Tél: + 33 1 56 26 10 01
Alice Audrezet is a professor at the ISG International Business School. She is a Ph.D. student in Management Sciences and specialized in the field of consumer behavior.
- Her areas of publication are methods in marketing research and fashion behaviors
- Her teaching specializations concern marketing and methodology
- Course 1: Quantitative Methods for decision-making
- Course 2: Marketing Management
- Course 3: Innovation Marketing
- Course 4: Marketing Studies
- Course 5: Operational Marketing
- Interest 1: Methods in marketing research
- Interest 2: Fashion behavior
- 2014 :
PhD. In Management (specialization in Marketing), Paris Dauphine University, Paris, France, "Consumer ambivalence: proposition of a new measurement tool""Consumer’s negativity bias: identification, expression and impact"
- 2011-2012: - Lecturer in Marketing Introduction at Paris-Dauphine University
- Lecturer in Consumer Behavior at ISC Paris
- Lecturer in Market Research at Reims Management School
- 2010 - 2011: - Lecturer in Marketing Communication at Paris-Dauphine University
- Lecturer in Marketing Introduction at Paris-Dauphine University
- 2009 - 2010: Lecturer in Marketing Introduction at Paris-Dauphine University
Other Professional Experiences
- Consulting in Marketing (since 2011)
- Communication assistant at Comité National Contre le Tabagisme (French anti tobacco association), France
- « Indifférence, incertitude ou ambivalence ? Exploration d’un outil de mesure permettant de distinguer les évaluations médianes », Proceedings of the 30th Congress of the French Marketing Association, Montpellier, France, Mai 2014
- “Combining metaphors and gain versus loss framing to enhance the efficiency of persuasive communications”, Proceedings of the 42nd Conference of the European Marketing Academy, Istanbul, Turkey, June 2013
- Are worrying messages efficient? Two exploratory studies regarding the effect of message imagery value, Proceedings of the 28th Congress of the French Marketing Association, Brest, France, mai 2012.
- How to reduce perceived distance to a humanitarian «cause»? Influence of abstraction and valence of a message, Proceedings of the 40th Conference of the European Marketing Academy, Ljubljana, Slovenia, May 2011.
- Comment réduire la distance perçue vis-à-vis d’une cause humanitaire ? L’influence de l’abstraction linguistique et de la valence d’un message, Proceedings of the 27th Congress of the French Marketing Association (AFM), Bruxelles, Belgium, mai 2011.
- Member of Association Française du Marketing (AFM)
- Member of European Marketing Association (EMAC)