Department of Finance
Professor in Corporate Finance and Banking Finance
ISG International Business School
8 rue de Lota
Tél: + 33 1 56 26 26 06
Valérie DULIEU is a professor at the ISG International Business School. She holds a Master Degree in Management Sciences (Research Degree from Pantheon Sorbonne and Master Degree from ESSEC) and specialized in the field of corporate finance.
- Her current professional activity is Director of International MBA and specialized MBAS at ISG
- Her teaching specializations concern banks and financing of corporates.
- Course 1 : Banking Finance (Programme Grande Ecole)
- Course 2 : Corporate Finance (MBA program)
- 2010 :Université Panthéon Sorbonne (Paris I) – Master degree (Research)
- 1990 : ESSEC- French business school
Other professional experiences
- Director - Senior Banker - Citigroup (2001– 2010)
- Vice President - Global Relationship Manager - Citigroup (1997– 2001)
- Relationship Manager - Citi
- Head of Subsidiary Unit and Relationship manager on airlines/aerospace in France
- Financial Analyst - Citi -1990– 1992
- Member of Microfinance Club of Paris, Club Finance Paris Grandes Ecoles, ESSEC Alumni,Citi Global Alumni.