Department of Marketing
Professor in Marketing
ISG International Business School
8 rue de Lota
Tél: 33 1 56 26 26 26
Alice ZOGHAIB is a professor at the ISG International Business School. She holds a Ph.D. in Management Sciences and specialized in the field of Marketing.
- Her current professional activity is Assistant Professor and founder of an Institute of sensory marketing studies
- Her areas of publication are sensory marketing and brand communication
- Her teaching specializations concern international marketing and consumer behavior.
- Course 1: Marketing management
- Course 2: International Marketing
- Course 3: Consumer Behavior
- Interest 1: Music influence
- Interest 2: Brand communication
- Interest 3: Sensory marketing
- 2012 : PhD in Management (marketing), Université Paris Dauphine, France, " The influence of music on brand cognitive and attitudinal responses: the role of music symbolism"
- 2011 – Present : Professor of Marketing at ISG
- 2011 : Lecturer in Marketing at Université Paris Dauphine and IAE d’Amiens
- 2008-2011 : Professor of Marketing and lecture coordinator at IES Study Abroad
Other professional experiences
- Co-founder, director of research and studies in an institute of research and studies based on the PhD thesis, Sound Value, France
- Market researcher, RTL Group, France
- Consultant in organisation, Accenture, France
- Ardelet-Massieu C., Briand-Décré G., Zoghaib A. (2010), Need for stimulation? The role of symbolic associations in evaluating an environment, working paper 2010-04 of Dauphine Recherches en Management
Evaluation in process:
- Briand-Décré G., Cloonan C., Zoghaib A., « It sounds good! The impact of packaging sound on perceived thickness and on product evaluation », submitted to Psychology and Marketing.
- Zoghaib A., « The influence of advertising music on brand image: an approach combining musicology and connectionist psychology », submitted to Psychology and Marketing.
- Zoghaib A., « Le phénomène de saturation sonore : le nouvel enjeu de la communication des marques », submitted to Psychology and Marketing.
- Zoghaib A., Briand-Décré G., Cloonan C., « It sounds good! The impact of packaging sound on perceived thickness and on product evaluation », accepted to the 42nd congress of the European Marketing Academy (EMAC), Istanbul, Turkey, May 2013.
- Zoghaib A., Changeur S. (2011), « Brand music, brand concept and brand associations: an approach by music symbolism », proceedings of the 27th congress of the Association Française de Marketing, Brussels, May 2011
- Zoghaib A. (2010), « Brand music’s symbolism and consistency within brand family: impacts on brand associations and brand extension evaluation », proceedings of the 10th doctoral colloquium of the Association Française de Marketing, Angers, May 2010
- Ardelet-Massieu C., Briand-Décré G., Zoghaib A. (2010), « Need for stimulation? The role of symbolic associations in evaluating an environment », proceedings of the 26th congress of the Association Française de Marketing, Le Mans, May 2010
- Zoghaib A., Goudey A. (2009), « Sonic branding: what if communication agencies were wrong? », proceedings of the 25th congress of the Association Française de Marketing, London, May 2010
- Zoghaib A. (2009), « The semantic power of sonic branding », proceedings of the 22nd doctoral colloquium of the European Marketing Academy, Nantes, May 2009