Department of Marketing
Professor in Marketing
Faculty position :
- Department Head, Marketing
ISG International Business School
8 rue de Lota
Tél: + 33 1 56 26 10 14
Caroline CLOONAN is a professor at the ISG International Business School. She is currently a Ph.D. student in Management Sciences and specialized in the field of marketing.
- Her current professional activity is assistant professor in marketing.
- Her areas of publication and expertise are consumer behavior and sales promotion.
- Her teaching specializations concern marketing management, consumer behavior, marketing studies and statistics. She is responsible for courses in marketing.
- Course 1: Marketing Management
- Course 2: Consumer behavior
- Course 3: Marketing studies
- Course 4: Trade Marketing
- Course 5: Services Marketing
- Course 6: Negotiation and Sales force Management
- Interest 1: Consumer behavior
- Interest 2: Sales promotion
- Interest 3: Clothing consumption
- 2014: PhD in Marketing (on going), Paris Dauphine University, France, "The impact of seasonal sales on the purchase of brands as well as the way the products are used" Research Supervisor: Professor Bernard Pras
- 2007 : Master of Science in Marketing Research - University Paris Dauphine
- 2007 - 2012:Teaching assistant of Marketing at Paris Dauphine University, France.
- - Statistics with SPSS
- - Studies in Marketing (Qualitative and Quantitative methodology)
- - Introduction to Marketing
- 2011 – Present : Assistant Professor at ISG Business School
- - DADM Data Analysis for Decision Making
- - Marketing Management 1
- - Services Marketing
- - Trade Marketing
- - Negotiation and sales force management
Other professional experiences
- Consulting in Marketing and Sampling methods, NEXINT, France
- Briand Decré G., Cloonan C., Zoghaib Z.,” It Sounds Good! The Impact of Packaging Sound on the Perception of Packaging Material and Product Evaluation”, Proceedings of the 42th Conference of European Marketing Academy, Istanbul, Turkey, June 2013.
- Cloonan C., Bourjot-Deparis J., Caffier de Kerviler G., Giving voice to customers: the impact of behavioral commitment, Proceedings of the 41th Conference of European Marketing Academy, Lisbon, Portugal, May 2012.
- Cloonan C., “The effects of exclusive sales, Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Research in Advertising”, Berlin, Germany, June 2011.
- Cloonan C., “Are exclusive sales before seasonal sales worth it?” Proceedings of the 40th Conference of European Marketing Academy, Ljubljana, Slovenia, May 2011.
- Cloonan C., “Do the temporality and the control of gift lottery affect the incentive effectiveness on a web survey?” Proceedings of the 39th Conference of European Marketing Academy, Copenhagen, Danemark, June 2010.
Member of :
- AFM (Association Française du Marketing)
- EMA (European Marketing Academy)