Department of AUDIT
Professor in Tax Law
Faculty position :
ISG International Business School
8 rue de Lota
Marie-Hélène Delage is an associate professor at the ISG international business school. She holds a Ph. D in Tax law and manages the tax unit (a specific syllabus for a MBA in Estate Tax system). She is also a Tax consultant for small companies and new business start ups.
Her area of both publications and professionals activities are Specific tax system for companies in French overseas countries, Tax cuts system for innovative companies and Tax optimization for new business start ups and private estate property of their heads.
Her teaching specializations concern corporate tax system, International tax law and Tax property.
Teaching Areas (2012-2013)
- Course 1: corporate tax system
- Course 2: international tax law
- Course 3: tax property
- Interest 1: tax system in French overseas countries
- Interest 2: tax optimization for new business start ups
- Interest 3: tax cuts system for innovative start ups
2004: Ph.D in Tax law, Paris, René Descartes University (Paris V) , France ,“Tax policies in favour of French overseas countries: are they really successful?”
- 2007- present: Associate Professor of tax law and tax system at ISG IB, Paris, France.
- Corporate tax system, International tax law, Tax property
- 1990-2006: Adjunct Professor in different universities and business schools: Tax law, corporate tax, tax property
- 1990- 2006: Adjunct professor at ISG
Other Professional Experiences
Consulting in setting up new companies: tax information processing, tax consulting in overseas countries, “Tangor Fiscalité”
Free lance tax consultant
Professional trainings in Tax law
- M-H. Delage, from– many articles in different trade reviews relating to tax system of overseas countries, tax system for innovative companies (2005 to 2011).
- M-H. Delage, “Tax breaks in overseas countries permit to French investors to get substantial advantages”, Tax review Lexis Nexis, 2007.
- M-H. Delage, “Tax and financial policies in European Union to French overseas countries for the new financial period 2014” , European Commission in La Reunion, France, 2011.
- M-H. Delage, “Internationalizing process in innovative companies: the case of companies from French Guyana”, 2011.
- M-H. Delage, “Tax advantages for investors in overseas countries”: the new deal”, Sollicitors exhibition, Board of solicitors, Paris, 2010.
- M-H. Delage, Conferences in professional exhibitions about Tax system in overseas countries, 2008-2009.